pbrace: Draenei
pbgender: Female
pbclass: Mage
Anuella

Anuella [Raid][Approved-Social]

Postby Anuella » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh hai thar \o
To first tell something about myself:
I'm Iris, 24 years old and from the Netherlands. Been playing WoW for about 8 years with friends now :) took about a year break, but am back to the game now..started to itch again.

Beside my joy in WoW, I'm currently in my last year of uni. Am studying to be a biology teacher, smacking some theory into those lil b*tches. \o/

How long you have been around playing WoW
I started playing halfways vanilla, on a friends account. Started my own with the release of TBC :)

What class/role you're playing
I'm a faceraping Fire Mage

Your raid experiance
I've been raiding semi hardcore ever since TBC, seeing most of the endgame content.
This was on my Rogue (Zephyra on Kul Tiras). at the end of Cata i switched to this mage and raided along with Fury (horde) on shadowsong. in December 2013 i quit the game ,untill now, cause of too much guild drama and hating. At the time i quit we were progressing on Thok 25 HC.

Previous guilds(why you left? etc)
I've been in a few guilds in my 8-ish years in WoW. It's quiet a long story tho, so here i ll mention my latest guild experiences.
Vengeance: This was a 25man guild on Kul Tiras where i played with my rogue till the end of cata. I left this guild due to too much drama (couples cheating on each other with other couples from the guild..shit like that..). The atmosphere was deadly there.
Stands in fire: This was my own 10man guild i formed with some good friends. We had pretty nice raiding progress, untill out of nowhere both the tanks and healers decided to quit.
Fury: After Stands in fire i ended up in Fury on Shadowsong. also a 25man raiding guild. This is the guild i quit raiding with last december, i actually quit the game all together. People were bitching too much at each other on vent, people who played the worst praised themselves as the best..blaming others etc.

All by all, i'm not a guild hopper and would like to settle in a nice place.

So now im here! a new change! a nice side. After 8-ish years i switched to alliance and found this guild!

From where did you hear about Lords of Midnight?
I found you guys on wowprogress and noticed you were recruiting for WoD. The reason this guild interests me is because you guys are casual raiders. I'm done with the hardcore-ness and just returned to the game for fun again, socialize and play with nice people, no more drama and bitching.

What you think you can bring to the guild
I am generally a very happy person, so beside being dedicated to the game i'm always in a good mood and have a good sense of humor. I'm a helpfull person and will always be around to help others. When it comes to the dedication: I'm always reading up on my class, always trying to improve myself where needed.

What you expect from us
I just expect Lords of Midnight to be a nice, social, relaxed and fun guild to play in. I heard you guys are currently pretty heavy on mages, even so i'd still be happy to join as a social if there is currently no raiding spot.

24 (25 on 1st of dec, omg presents soon *_*)

Battletag, or atleast give it to one of us officers in a pm.
Anuella#2553

Any other boasting in terms of WoL charts, other logs or maybe even feats of strengths you might have.
Currently no logs i can show you, sorry. Havent touched the game since last december. Came back 3 days ago :)

Additional info you might think be good to tell us
I like icecream =D and kitties!

Assurance that you kill n00ms on sight
Always, have to prove i'm worthy as new alliance right? =P

Thanks for reading!

selassa
Officer
Night Elf
Priest
selassa
‹ Lords of Midnight ›
Officer
pbguild: Lords of Midnight
pblevel: 100
pbrace: Night Elf
pbclass: Priest
selassa

Re: Anuella [Raid][Approved-Social]

Postby selassa » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Sindella

First of all I loved reading your application :)

I can offer you a social membership to the guild at this time.

I understand from your application that you would like to raid, but that is the domain of the raid leaders. So the offer of social membership is there without a promise of a spot in the raid group, and as you know we have quite a few raiding mages atm.

If you are interested then please get in touch with one of our officers in-game for an invite. Check the list at the bottom of this post.

Guild officers: Keezul/Fugue, Arkenor/Influenza, Mazoa/Chulieta, Erodast, Mirski or myself (Selassa/Saknafein/Exhale)
--
Selassa

Mazoa
Pandaren
Monk
Mazoa
‹ Lords of Midnight ›
pbguild: Lords of Midnight
pblevel: 90
pbrace: Pandaren
pbclass: Monk
Mazoa

Re: Anuella [Raid] [Approved]

Postby Mazoa » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 pm

I've been talking with Anuella myself and I've gotten a very good impression.
Also this application looks really good.

Good to hear you've joined the alliance, it pleases us!
Please don't kill me nor Keezul, but feel free to blame us, even though we've never done something wrong!

At the time we can't guarantee you a spot in a raid, but that goes for most people since we don't have a finished roster for WoD :) You can sign your interest in our raid forum though!
Chulietas - Daughter of Ragnaros

Login