pbguild: Lords of Midnight
pblevel: 90
pbrace: Night Elf
pbgender: Female
pbclass: Hunter
samst

Moonglow [Raid][Approved]

Postby samst » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:25 pm

How long you have been around playing WoW?
On and off since release.

What class/role you're playing
Rogue or Hunter depending on what's most needed.

Your raid experiance
In classic I killed everything up to until Naxxramas, where people were having trouble moving, so we never killed Thaddius, Heigan (loatheb obv). Did manage spider and military wing.

In TBC we managed to get to Kil'Jaeden, but failed miserably :D

In WOTLK I skipped Trial and Ulduar (can't remember why) But completed them later on with ICC gear when doing achievement runs.
ICC heroic up to and excluding Lich King.

In Cataclysm we cleared everything on normal mode with Baleroc and Ragnaros unkilled on Heroic in Firelands, and only Morchok killed in heroic Dragon Soul.

Started out fairly casual in Mists of Pandaria, only doing LFR the first 2 tiers and then cleaing ToT on normal and then the first 4 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar on hc.

Previous guilds(why you left? etc)
-Online (best name world?:I) During vanilla, pretty much played with them throughout until it was more or less disbanded after we gave up on Naxxramas, new expansion shortly thereafter so never joined a new guild until then)
-Held Hostile throughout TBC and most of Wotlk. The guild dispersed after a while and a part of the core made Held High which I raided ICC heroic with until guild went inactive.

From Cataclysm and onward I've been in gnomish giggolos and no more drama, which was more or less the same people but we played on different factions for some change of polygon butts to look at, idk :I. Stopped raiding entirely after guild inactivity 10 months ago.

From where did you hear about Lords of Midnight?
Ondal!

What you think you can bring to the guild?
A dedicated man-child who can mash buttons very well!

What you expect from us
Fun times and a good community in general

Battletag, or atleast give it to one of us officers in a pm.
Mazoa haz

Any other boasting in terms of WoL charts, other logs or maybe even feats of strengths you might have.
Back during SOO normal/HC prog/farm I ranked fairly decently on the ret pala charts, but alas they are soon 11 months old so have since long disappeared >:/
Most noteworthy feat is Dragonwrath I guess :D

Additional info you might think be good to tell us
Currently working extra during evenings, no schedule. So I may randomly have to work on any day. Usually free on tuesdays and thursdays (slow days so only have to work if enough people call in sick :I)

Assurance that you kill n00ms on sight
Yes. Only male gnoms though. Can actively seek out and corpse camp male gnoms when leveling a horde character. Made leveling my belf rogue a whole lot more fun during tbc times!
Unfortunately unable to kill them while playing alliance. Guess I'll have to start an arena team :/

Mazoa
Pandaren
Monk
Mazoa
‹ Lords of Midnight ›
pbrace: Pandaren
pbclass: Monk
Mazoa

Re: Moonglow [Raid][Approved]

Postby Mazoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Moonglow!

Very nice application :)
Our roster isn't finished and we're currently looking for a few dps.
Just make sure you apply to the raid thread and sign up your interest there so you can prove your worth when the time comes.

Meanwhile, I'll invite you since I can see you're online!
Selassa will give you member staus here so you can see most forums and post stuff as well :)
Chulietas - Daughter of Ragnaros

Mazoa
Pandaren
Monk
Mazoa
‹ Lords of Midnight ›
pbrace: Pandaren
pbclass: Monk
Mazoa

Re: Moonglow [Raid][Approved]

Postby Mazoa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Ah right, you need to migrate to our server first.
Just give me a bump ingame when you can take an invite!
Chulietas - Daughter of Ragnaros

Login