Lords of Midnight of Aszune / Shadowsong WoW Wowhead
Frökenfräken
Frökenfräken

Frökenfräken [Raid]

Postby Frökenfräken » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 am

How long you have been around playing WoW
Ive been playing wow since vanilla.

What class/role you're playing
Im playing a warrior with a prot and arms spec.

Your raid experiance
Ive a hard time recalling all the raids ive done since alot of them where quite some time ago but ive done most content except sunwell and vanilla naxxaramas. I have always participated in raids when ive played wow because i consider raids the most essential part of wow, but i do enjoy other things aswell.

Previous guilds(why you left? etc)
The last guilds ive been in have all been guilds with friends from real life, and we disbanded mainly because of lack of people and hence no raids.

From where did you hear about Lords of Midnight?
Ive heard about you guys from Krutolf, Targina and Justicegirl whom ive played with for quite some time.

What you think you can bring to the guild
Good performance relative to gear/ilvl some flexibility with regards to role as im more then happy to dps or tank when the need arises. Good patience/mood regarding raid progress.

What you expect from us
A friendly atmosphere where people and the guild progress while also having fun doing so. other then that i have no expectations. Obviously a raidspot is something i would like to have, but as an ex GM/RaidLeader i know thats something u cannot expect to get instantly.

Battletag, or atleast give it to one of us officers in a pm.
I´ll give one of your officers my BTag if thats ok.

Any other boasting in terms of WoL charts, other logs or maybe even feats of strengths you might have.
Ive have a hard time to recall if ive ranked in any of the WoL charts and im also not a big boaster, but i guess ive been in top 50´s in some charts last expansion, i however doubt that it carries any significant weight :D

Additional info you might think be good to tell us
Im friendly eazygoing and dedicated.

Assurance that you kill n00ms on sight
I hereby swear and pledge to kill any n00ms on sight in the name of Lords of midnight! :D

Erodast
Night Elf
Druid
Erodast
‹ Lords of Midnight ›
pbguild: Lords of Midnight
pblevel: 90
pbrace: Night Elf
pbgender: Male
pbclass: Druid
Erodast

Re: Frökenfräken [Raid]

Postby Erodast » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi there! I've read your application and everything looks solid! :) I'll be online later tonight, feel free to /w me or any of the other officers (Keezul/Fugue, Arkenor, Deathgwendar, Selassa, Dorlando, Mazoa/Chulietas) for an invite to the guild!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Login